150gal

Gosu

So... the 150gal trade that was supposed to go down today, i empty my 80 catch all the fish set em up in a temp rubber maid with heat/filter loaded up the 80 into the illegal truck, drove it to the person's house, just to be told she traded someone else instead of me on our previously arranged day - we had this setup a week in advance and she didnt bother to call me and let me know, so now ive done all that work, wasted 40$ in gas between 2 cars and i owe my brother's subway for coming to help....

not to mention i get the pleasure of setting the 80 back up exactly how it was and spending another 20$ on water treatments and hoping i dont lose any of my fry(doubt that i wont)

Exotic Aquatics

150 Gallon Trade What a Drag

Heads up to everyone,I sat @ aguys place for an hour this morning to pick-up a Magnum 350 called him twice.He never answered the phone @ 12:30 he walks out the door of his residence with a Rusted up P*O*S get the Picture.The impeller was froze up in the canister.I wanted to be a violent man.Any who it is on Craigslist His name is Thai & his phone # is 425 988 4414 did I neglect to mention it was an additional hour to drive there-Moral of the Story is " Anything that Sounds Too Good to be TRUE Probably is .Thanks for the Vent session. :evil: :twisted: 8)

Kingstature

Exotic Aquatics said:
Heads up to everyone,I sat @ aguys place for an hour this morning to pick-up a Magnum 350 called him twice.He never answered the phone @ 12:30 he walks out the door of his residence with a Rusted up P*O*S get the Picture.The impeller was froze up in the canister.I wanted to be a violent man.Any who it is on Craigslist His name is Thai & his phone # is 425 988 4414 did I neglect to mention it was an additional hour to drive there-Moral of the Story is " Anything that Sounds Too Good to be TRUE Probably is .Thanks for the Vent session. :evil: :twisted: 8)
Holy sh** dude walked out while you were sitting there? How could you not unload on the guy?
Im so sick of F'n Flakes.. What happened to honesty? Integrity? You know be there when you say you are.. Dont make other deals when you already have one with someone else.. Seem like it would be common knowledge.. I would rather rub Sh** thru my hair than deal with these sort of people.. Oh wait I dont have hair.. Oh and exotic you outta take that cannister back a make dude piss himself.. Im not sure why anyone would look at you and think to themself.. Im gonna rip this dude off, hell no I bout pissed myself when you stepped outta the truck you Ol Dirty...LOL... good Luck guys hope things get resolved...
:king:

sandnuka

Goose - did the lady tell you what she traded it for??? was it better than your 80 gal... like a 100gal, or 125gal?? maybe just a sweet 55gal setup with oak hood and stand???

Thats craigslist for you guys.... lol.... I never get my hopes up, and always make people meet me halfway if its a far drive. This way something goes wrong, they are out on just as much gas as I was. ha.

IceBerg

Gosu said:
So... the 150gal trade that was supposed to go down today, i empty my 80 catch all the fish set em up in a temp rubber maid with heat/filter loaded up the 80 into the illegal truck, drove it to the person's house, just to be told she traded someone else instead of me on our previously arranged day - we had this setup a week in advance and she didnt bother to call me and let me know, so now ive done all that work, wasted 40$ in gas between 2 cars and i owe my brother's subway for coming to help....

not to mention i get the pleasure of setting the 80 back up exactly how it was and spending another 20$ on water treatments and hoping i dont lose any of my fry(doubt that i wont)
Wow Talon that bites man! :x Did you at least give her a call before you left the house?