FS 13-14” Jardini Arowana - Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtuttle02

Hello-
Seeing if there is any local interest before shipping. Great shape, eating pellets and shrimp soaked in Vitachem. Unfortunately, he has grown the typical Jardini temper. Must have a suitable sized tank.

The rhino pleco is also available for 30$ OBO.I will include him if you are interested in the Jar.

Located in Tacoma/ Waller.

Attachments

• 44FABE11-89F5-425F-A7BA-990C8F7F19B6.jpeg
    44FABE11-89F5-425F-A7BA-990C8F7F19B6.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DC93C220-7FC6-42BE-A0C1-371675ECF3F0.jpeg
    DC93C220-7FC6-42BE-A0C1-371675ECF3F0.jpeg
    387.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 4D6DC60E-F9B9-4318-8E03-589BB4409830.jpeg
    4D6DC60E-F9B9-4318-8E03-589BB4409830.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Man, I loved my jardinis I have had over the years… my tanks are all currently stocked or i think about owning another one.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
You make this tempting…. But that means I’d also have to sell some fish to give it a tank. Haha

mtuttle02

You make this tempting…. But that means I’d also have to sell some fish to give it a tank. Haha
I may be at the point of just finding him a good home for free. I’m also moving some fish around and he is the bigger bully, unfortunately.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
What are you keeping? Maybe we can combine some like terms ( I’ve been tutoring some math lately) haha

mtuttle02

Well. I’m getting a XXL Red Devil that I grew from a fry back. I gave her to my nephew and niece along with a 90 gallon and now my family is moving back east. I’m going to let them keep the setup so they have it once relocated. I have a baby Fahaka Puffer in my spare tank now so I was thinking rehoming 1 of the 3 as none of them will cohab. My 300 gallon main display is a little big for just a baby Fahaka or just a RD so I’m really torn. They are moving this weekend. Fish problems. Ha!

Edit: the Jar terrorized my peacock bass that I had to rehome then started in on the Silver Dollars. He has since let up on the SD’s. Craziest personality ever.

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Well. I’m getting a XXL Red Devil that I grew from a fry back. I gave her to my nephew and niece along with a 90 gallon and now my family is moving back east. I’m going to let them keep the setup so they have it once relocated. I have a baby Fahaka Puffer in my spare tank now so I was thinking rehoming 1 of the 3 as none of them will cohab. My 300 gallon main display is a little big for just a baby Fahaka or just a RD so I’m really torn. They are moving this weekend. Fish problems. Ha!

Edit: the Jar terrorized my peacock bass that I had to rehome then started in on the Silver Dollars. He has since let up on the SD’s. Craziest personality ever.
Yeah, he’d do the same with my fish which is why I’d have to move some

220g has ornate bichirs 2x @13”, larger female festae, smaller red Dovii, a few red jewels

180g has my trimac pair that refuse to spawn

125g has my lone 8” male rtm

75g has a mid sized fahaka

75g has a 8-9” Dovii X Jag

75g has wuick school of congo tetras, large danios, a few catfish, and my 7” red wolf. Fish

I have 3 smaller tanks too but those are just growouts and one has a Betta couple in it

Status
Not open for further replies.