FS Red Dovii fry, pickup, Tacoma

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Making a post for a local cichlid keeper and breeder.....30A49D51-8D47-42EE-8A2B-7D5059CFC528.jpeg 83E97337-8930-4E1B-B6E4-25281DEC2F1B.jpeg 3B3357B4-F139-498C-8A43-1A51830EFF20.jpeg Roberts amazing color morph Dovii have spawned and he is now ready to sell off the fry. $50 each, no limit on amount you can buy. There are currently only two breeders in the USA with them breeding. Robert and a gentlemen in Florida.

Save on shipping and get one locally grown.

See pictures for Roberts contact info and pics of the parents.

He said call / text him for all questions and info but price is firm.

Thanks,

Lloyd

Modest_Man

I would be interested, but not at $50 a fish unfortunately. Hopefully he can make some money quick before the market gets saturated in a year or so.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
He’s selling them quick, believe it or not.... he sold 25 to Hawaii yesterday and he’s sold about ten more locally.

He also mentioned that he is going to do a drawing for one on his Facebook page. If you do Facebook and want the info... let me know and I’ll PM ya

Modest_Man

Cool. He better be careful shipping to Hawaii. It does require a permit and inspection by the Hawaii State Department of Agriculture. Luckily dovii are a conditionally approved species so I think it's only like a $20 permit. I used to live out there from 2004-2007, I shipped fish out but never imported any.

I found the Facebook page, thanks.