Journey of my 135 gal RR kasangga!

Betty

Staff member
WhosUrDadi said:
how many Trophs is in the tank? how many males?
I don't want to derail your topic! (But thank you)  I might ask the question in a topic of its own.  :)

WhosUrDadi

iandraco said:
WhosUrDadi said:
iandraco said:
nice tank and trophs.  Kasanga RR's will be my next colony.
thanks..^_^

nice.. when do you think your getting trophs? :D 
as soon as i find a good deal on another big tank and figure out where i can put it.  running out of space in the house right now.  i've got 21 tanks atm.
any idea what kind of troph you getting?

21 tanks!! :affraid: :affraid:  i wish i have that kind of space and luxury keep 21 tanks.. >_> someday.........;) 

iandraco

WhosUrDadi said:
iandraco said:
WhosUrDadi said:
iandraco said:
nice tank and trophs.  Kasanga RR's will be my next colony.
thanks..^_^

nice.. when do you think your getting trophs? :D 
as soon as i find a good deal on another big tank and figure out where i can put it.  running out of space in the house right now.  i've got 21 tanks atm.
any idea what kind of troph you getting?

21 tanks!! :affraid: :affraid:  i wish i have that kind of space and luxury keep 21 tanks.. >_> someday.........;) 
LOL. half of those tanks are smaller 3-20 gallon grow out tanks for my cichlid and pleco fry. right now i have a group of 26 Duboise Maswa trophs, and i've fallen in love with them but i am not satisfied with just one troph tank. as soon as i figure out where to cram another big tank in my house i want to do a colony of Kasanga RR's like yours. do you ever have fry available?

WhosUrDadi

i see.. what kind of plecos do you breed?

i usually have fry when I had my WC breeder... so far not right now, my current group is starting to breed already.. just lost 3 batches due to a young group, their just starting and dont know how to be a good parents yet, saw them ate their fry... >_>

Im on the process of setting up the grow tank already and I stripping the fry so they wont get eaten.

iandraco

super red/calico bushy nose right now. when i free up some tank space i'll start trying to breed albino and long fin bushy nose too.

WhosUrDadi

iandraco said:
super red/calico bushy nose right now.  when i free up some tank space i'll start trying to breed albino and long fin bushy nose too.
Nice.. super red is nice.. =)

Noticed that your from spokane, have you been to aquarium solutions?