you wont believe me.....

A

Anonymous

youll never believe what i got. i went to the rotary auction at my local middle school to look for a 20 gallon long, and i found one for 10 bucks!..... BUT.... thats not all! i also happend to see a acrylic tank with a corner overflow pre drilled with rounded front, around 60 gallons for........ wait for it....... $30!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#! ya i know, you dont believe me........ its GODLY...... i just gotta clean it up then ill be the coolest kid on the block! im going to have that as a 60 gallon display, 20 gallon sump, 10gallon auto top off and a second show tank 7.5 gallon cube next to it for a future mantis shrimp! omg im so excited you dont even know! the whole system will be 97.5 gallons! (unless the tank is bigger then i expected lol)... anyways, just wanted to share, ill be posting a vid on my youtube page, username is teddyzaper!@#!@#!@!#$%!#$%!#%!@#$@#%%^#!^!#$&!^%

this is how i look right now, combine all these and i think youll get close :p :twisted: :face: :affraid: :geek: :scratch: :study: :cheers: :clown: :suspect:

lol ya!

sandnuka

woah! lucky! thoughs are some good prices.... why didnt you just keep the 30gal you were tryin to get rid of to me??? if you needed a 20 long, I think they are the same dimensions except 20gal is a shorter????

lars on

truee. Imma be settin up a bigger system to, like half the gallons of yours though.

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR TANKS!!

A

Anonymous

lol "bigger". just tested it with water i got some pics here we go

anyways, my comp freaked out so i couldnt show the rest of the pics. it bows maybe 1/4 of an inch, but i think it should be fine since acrylic can bow.

A

Anonymous

rofl at my colorful sock in the corner XD

by the way, im going to have a total of 90 gallons in the complete setup.

lars on

Where abouts is your address. I might have to come over and steal it from ya.

You breakin down the 10 gallon?

or is it 50 display+20 long sump+10gal+7.5gal?

ohhh 10 gal top-off NICEEEEE float switches confuse the hell out of me

A

Anonymous

it will be a 50 gallon display tank with a 20 gallon sump (the 20 i got), a second 7.5 gallon display tied in with a 10 gallon ATO (the ne i currently have set up.)