Yellow neo shrimp

oobydooby

No not yet but I had a buddy that ordered some stuff from him... I trust his quality as they were healthy and he guarantees live arrival with refunds with any shipping I'm fairly sure.. He is also very helpful and will list what his tanks are set up at and what he is using.. I plan to make a large neo order here in the next couple weeks I will post my purchase when it arrives.

Lamental Jester

Sweet, look forward to seeing how they turn out! FishloverRon was nice enough to give me a small hex tank he wasn't using anymore, I wanna try out some yellow neos in there in the near future

oobydooby

Yeah I plan on getting some yellow neos, blue velvet and some carbon rilis from him... If you add his face book page he has deals sometimes posted... I didn't have a tank ready at the time but he was offering. Blue bolts for like 25 each :(

Lamental Jester

Yeah, I might get some blue velvets from him too for my bookshelf tank. The seller I was originally gonna go with lost all her velvet stock right before she was gonna sell to me. Those carbon rilis look really cool! Hurry up and buy and post pics, lol ;)

BillHN

oobydooby said:
No not yet but I had a buddy that ordered some stuff from him... I trust his quality as they were healthy and he guarantees live arrival with refunds with any shipping I'm fairly sure.. He is also very helpful and will list what his tanks are set up at and what he is using.. I plan to make a large neo order here in the next couple weeks I will post my purchase when it arrives.
Neon yellow?
I think pbmax has a good colony he's selling.
Also, gofish, has a good colony as well.

The best part is they're by olympia.

Btw L J did you ever talk to shango?

Also..... there's talk of a swap meet going on in august... or september.... :eek:

And I Know a person bringing in yellows... :]

pbmax

BillHN said:
Neon yellow?
I think pbmax has a good colony he's selling.
Swing and a MISS.  I have yellows, not neon yellows, and and I don't have any to spare yet.  They just barely started breeding again for me.  I've kept them for years, but they'd stopped breeding a year or two ago.  I may be persuaded to part with some blue velvets.... :)