Yea... Power!!!

Paintguy

Just got my power back on. 4 tanks in 3 locations dancing with a generator and extension cords. Did not lose a single fish. My office got down to 47 deg. too.

Paintguy

My yard was not too bad with only a few broken branches and all, but this is my neighbors place a few houses down:

DSC_4666.jpg

Ratlova30

Our maple tree that was taller then a two story house is now a heap of branches on top of the house. Poor poor trees.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Well dont get too comfortable... There is talk of a wind storm coming in. Be prepared! But when are the weathermen ever right?

Ratlova30

DMD123 said:
Well dont get too comfortable... There is talk of a wind storm coming in. Be prepared! But when are the weathermen ever right?
You know the worst part of this weather is the rabbits being permitted to live in the house until it's over. They normally live in a 12'x6' covered dog run. At night it's non stop mating noises(male bun is still too young to be "clipped" :twisted: ) so apparently being in a toasty house has put him in the mood. Non stop squeaking!!! Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak. Makes it a little hard to sleep at night :vomit: . My female is fixed so I doubt she's in the mood anyways. I can't wait til I have a day off and the weather isn't horrible so that I can clean their pen from all the debris and they can do their business outside.

:albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: