WTB PU greater Seattle area. Cheap car

keman

Anybody have a cheap car for sale?? automatic, reliable,safe condition? Don't care if it's ugly. Need basic transportation for a Mother with two daughters who will be leaving our DV program.

Don't have a lot of cash, Willing to write receipt for partial donation. DV Sanctuary LLC, is a state licensed non-profit resource center for survivors of domestic violence run by my girlfriend and myself.

Madness

Staff member
This is a fish forum so please only post fish related things in the FS section. I moved this to the Lounge, here is where you can talk anything you want. :)

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I saw a couple of 300-400 dollar Toyota cars on Craigslist the other day, nothing fancy. But they looked reliable. Just set cl search parameters to max $500

Good luck, I hope you find something for the poor individual who had suffered from violence!

keman

Madness said:
This is a fish forum so please only post fish related things in the FS section. I moved this to the Lounge, here is where you can talk anything you want. :)

Sorry, the rules said nothing about subject needing to be fish related, so I thought it would be OK.

Madness

Staff member
No worries, that is why I moved it to the lounge. The lounge is for everything non-fish related. And thank you for pointing that out, I have amended the rules for future clarification to other members.

Good luck finding a car. :D