Wtb amphilophus labiatus - PU/mu

Knutsen1122

My 9" male red devil decided he was done with his lady today and dismissed her :( I'm looking for another lady for him. She was an f1 grow out from madness. I would like to find a fish that is equal quality or better for him. Please let me know if you have one around 5". Thanks!

Ps. I'm also looking for other cichlid grow outs from 4-5" if you have any let me know.

Knutsen1122

Re: Wtb amphilophus labiatus - PU/mu

ziggyzoo said:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pet/5078322655.html
Here's a whole bunch for sale 3-6" only $5 each in Everett :)
Im looking for a better quality fish than what this guy is selling. Thanks though!

Madness

Staff member

plus if your wanting a true red devilI wouldn't get them from just any old joe that called them devils

Knutsen1122

Madness said:
plus if your wanting a true red devilI wouldn't get them from just any old joe that called them devils
Thats what i meant by quality :) Not sure when ill be able to make it down.(damn you for living so far away haha) Ill keep in touch.

ziggyzoo

Ya I almost put in the comment that I know nothing at all about them :/ so I figured they wouldnt be what you wanted if they are only $5 lol but worth a try. Plus you probablly already checked craigslist ;)

Knutsen1122

ziggyzoo said:
Ya I almost put in the comment that I know nothing at all about them :/ so I figured they wouldnt be what you wanted if they are only $5 lol but worth a try. Plus you probablly already checked craigslist ;)
Yes, I already shook the guy down for as much info as I could haha