Would anyone like an Anubius?

GreenMan

I purchased an anubias of unknown type at Petco a few weeks ago and put it in my tank. I decided I didn't want it after all because it's probably too big for the spot I'm giving it and wanted something much smaller (foreground).

I'm willing to give it away free or possibly trade for a smaller plant or possibly some fish. The anubias is quite healthy and has responded very well to my tank.

I live in PT but get down to Silverdale about once a month.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I purchased an anubias of unknown type at Petco a few weeks ago and put it in my tank. I decided I didn't want it after all because it's probably too big for the spot I'm giving it and wanted something much smaller (foreground).

I'm willing to give it away free or possibly trade for a smaller plant or possibly some fish. The anubias is quite healthy and has responded very well to my tank.

I live in PT but get down to Silverdale about once a month.

I say, you should go get another tank for that poor little anubius! lol

GreenMan

Actually I was thinking of setting up a hospital tank and using it there but still I think it would be better off elsewhere. I'm uploading some pics, let me know what you think. It's very healthy and has been strengthening a lot since I planted it.

IMG_0495.JPG IMG_0496.JPG