World of Warcraft

Gryphon

Any other players on here? I'd like to hear your opinion on the new expansion they announced.

My opinion, its garbage, I've already cancelled my subscription.

The talent tree revamp is seriously dumbing things down way too much.
The changes to Hunters (no more melee weapons) Rogues/Warriors (no more ranged weapon) and Casters (wands now main weapon) is a kick to the teeth in my opinion.
I've wanted Pandarians, but I don't think an entire expansion should be based around them.
And the pokemon rip-off....Just... yeah not going there.

Anthraxx

i cancelled my subscription long ago. i havent been a fan of blizzard products at all lately. they seem to milk it for nearly a decade before finally revamping things and making serious changes. that paired with all those people online with what i like to call internet "balls" just ruins most online games for me. i wont be going back and i recommend you do the same.

Anthraxx

lol lemme just be frank... after playing a lot of games for many years.. anything in development for more then 5 years just blows.. so you have fun playing that diablo but i highly doubt ill join in for that repetitive nonsense.

Gryphon

Well, for now I'll be playing Aion mainly until I can find something new. My wife guilt-tripped me into renewing my wow subscription so she has someone to play with :roll:

Gryphon

Speaking of Aion, would anyone happen to have the game and disc? Trying to redownload it onto my computer is slow as hell and I'm not sure where my copy ended up at.

Kaosu

never played WOW...played Ultima online for years...and years but its long dead and almost no one remembers it..sad...

now i play League Of Legends ..and it ROCKS^_^ best of all its 100% free...you dont have to buy anything to play the game to its fullest!

Paintguy

I put a long time into WOW.. the only reason I played for the last couple years is just to hang out with friends with the game in the background. I let it go & don't feel the need to get it back. With all the money Blizzard has.. you would think they could write a more creative quest than "get 10 of these and bring them back".

Adonijah

Anthraxx said:
lol lemme just be frank... after playing a lot of games for many years.. anything in development for more then 5 years just blows.. so you have fun playing that diablo but i highly doubt ill join in for that repetitive nonsense.

Three words for you good sir. Red Dead Redemption. Go play that game and tell me games that have a longer production are garbage. That game brings the heat.

Adonijah

Kaosu said:
never played WOW...played Ultima online for years...and years but its long dead and almost no one remembers it..sad...

now i play League Of Legends ..and it ROCKS^_^ best of all its 100% free...you dont have to buy anything to play the game to its fullest!
Hero's of Newearth > LoL??? Any body with me on this one? :D

Kaosu

Adonijah said:
Kaosu said:

ppphh no..LOL wins!

honestly i have never played HON

Anthraxx

lol horrid game, fun for all of 2 days. plus rockstar managed to piss off the developer so much so that they will no longer work with rockstar again... two games in a row now (L.A. Noire)

Zerc

Kaosu said:
Adonijah said:
Kaosu said:

ppphh no..LOL wins!

honestly i have never played HON
LoL > HoN

:)