will be moving to covington washington may 30th wantesd to say hi

we will be moving to the area in 2 weeks and looking to sit my 135gal tank back up. we are moving from nc and just took the tank down and now i cant stand it. i am a cichlid person mainly but looking to get into some salt water once we get out there.

who has some cichlids they wanna sale?

JimA

Glad to have you! If you can handle a bit of rain you will love it here!! The fish don't seem to mind the wet!

Madness

Staff member
African? South American? Central American? What type of Cichlid are we looking for?

And welcome. :)

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi hillbillyfishman,

Welcome to the Great Northwest! We have cichlid fans for all types, South American, Central American, as well as Malawi and Tanganyikan. Mostly our water is soft here, so if you ever wanted to try some of the more exotic Apisto species they do very well here.

There are two excellent clubs in the area, Puget Sound Aquarium Society for saltwater and Greater Seattle Aquarium Society for freshwater (and a little salt). I live just 8 miles from Covington; when you get to town and settled let me know and I will help you with some LFS names.

-Roy

Anthraxx

welcome, and if your looking for africans let me know. got a whole bunch of babies that will need homes shortly.