Wildside pet store sucks

timmy7x7x7

I went to wildside pets today to donate four of my fish. I talked to the owner that stank like beer and asked if I could have a small instore credit for my fish since she sells large tigar oscars for 25 dollar a peice and I had four of them. I was shocked when she told me my fish are crap and I'm lucky she's even takeing them. The way I see it is I just gave her 100 dollars in free fish plus my sun catfish so really more like 125 so really she's the lucky one free money for her. The only reson I donate them was because they broke there tank and I had no choice. That place sucks and I will never go back what a crapy smelly place it is. :evil: :evil:

Wolf-Keeper1

Man that sucks I know a couple places that don't give out credit. Just out of curiousity. Was there anything wrong with your fish that would make her say that?

Wolf-Keeper1 said:
Man that sucks I know a couple places that don't give out credit. Just out of curiousity. Was there anything wrong with your fish that would make her say that?

sory to hear of the bad experience ,

i do give store credit only if arranged in advance ,sometimes im in a bind and have to say no ,depending on the fish ,
other times i can do consignment if my tills low on cash ,that has always gone well,

there are times when i have a good used tank here for cheap in case of an emergency.

there's a second hand pet supply place in marysville that doesn't do fish stuff and they send those people to me with their used tanks and other goodies

i do like trades if in advance an agreement has been arranged ,

and as always there's the surprise on the door step when i get in,

2 black moore and 3 common goldfish are the orphans of last week,

they are happy and safe,im always up for a good goldfish deal,

timmy7x7x7

My fish were vary health. I took good care of them she just told me oscars where crap fish that tons of people try to get rid of. She said I was lucky she was in a good mood and was takeing them.

timmy7x7x7

I had no time to try and sell them I had them in a rubbermaid bin since my tank broke they had to go fast befor they died

sidekicking

timmy7x7x7 said:
My fish were vary health. I took good care of them she just told me oscars where crap fish that tons of people try to get rid of. She said I was lucky she was in a good mood and was takeing them.

Well is kinda true there's is way to many people trying to get rid of their oscar fish
cause they get to big for their tank

I always see them on CL for free lol

Wolf-Keeper1

Damn that's messed she would even talk to a "potential" customer like that. It's good to know that about them. Anyway next time you could try aquarium paradise even if they say no they won't talk to
you like that.

Anthraxx

lolz on my last trek there i got bit by the in store "dog". upon being bit while simply paying at the register all the staff and customers proceed to stare at me strangely as if ive done something wrong... and dont even get me started on that freaking duck :p

Ashley

Haha I just went there last weekend and loved it. No cool fish IMO though. Didn't see the dog that you got bitten by lol, sorry that sucks! But I loved the duck :) And loved the mata mata too!

Madness

Staff member
I live just down the street from The Wild Side. Been going there for years. On occasion I may find a great deal on a fish or 2. But, I don't know anything about a dog, they don't own one. Yes they have several puppies all the time in the back, and a huge turtle, 2 chickens, a duck and about 5 cats oh and that huge bird. I go there just to see my favorite cat, that huge PixiBob. He is the coolest cat I have ever seen, what a personality. Every time I go, the little female long haired cat always wants to leave with me. :) Even those darn chickens let you pet them.

Sorry to hear you got bit, maybe they have a dog now. Haven't been there in a couple weeks. I think I will go visit my friends today, got nothing else to do. Except water changes. :)

Oh, and that duck is psycho. :laughhard: He is cool though, love watching people freak out that don't know of him.

thefishdaddy

you should have called pac ave pets (pets & pals) in spanaway they do instore credit if they have room for the fish and they are all cool there but wildside is just a rip off ive bought a few fish from them and everyone has died... and its not my tank i know that haha just a bunch of con artist bums working there!