Why you dont keep hide logs with Goldies

lars on

While sis was out for a walk and I at work, Winston decided to squeeze her fat ass in the hide log for the corys, plec, and dragon goby.

Luckily it just shaved off about 100 scales, didnt break her skin anwhere else. Shes jus chillin in the 20 ith some melafix now, dont want her to get an infection.

All the driftwood Is comin out of the 46 tonight

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NTkuanBn.jpg

lars on

Winston has swim bladder and is completely upside down in the tank now, she prolly wont make it through the night. I tried feeding her peas but she spit them out.

lars on

Winston died tonight while we were out at the rental houses.

♥♥♥ Love you Winston, swim and eat all you want in goldie heaven you little fat fuck. You got me into fish keeping again, and the look of pure anger on moms face when she saw your new tank was one I will never forget. Whitey and the others will miss ya. ♥♥♥

lars on

LOL, that was me, but sitting next to a trash can after I dropped her in. ): Heard her THUD as she hit the bottom and broke down.

sandnuka

How can anyone love them?! lol.... Honestly, i guess to each his own..... or better fitting..... one mans gold is another mans trash..... I just dont get a animal that just swims in circles, and eats..... has no personality what so ever... all the same acting.
Please dont take any offense to this, just hoping you could shed light on why you find them sooo apealing.

lars on

FUCK YOU. Fuck you to ash, you didnt see me posting funny pictures when speed racer died, I cant believe you sand.

Im so fucking pissed right now Im crying. Im fucking DONE.