Why I hate people and want most of them to die..

Betty

Staff member
Really sorry, Spyral. I know that feeling as well -- had my 68 Camaro stolen many years ago. I kept thinking I had forgotten where I parked it... it couldn't be gone... I wanted to kill the person who took it... :evil:

Spyral

Got a call from the cops. They asked for more info on the bike. Might have found it in Silverdale. I will know more when they call back.

stierwalt3

Right on that's good news! Now not to make light of your situation but you know you jinxed yourself in another topic a couple weeks ago!? You must not have been knocking on wood when you said it....do you remember what you said!?

Spyral

stierwalt3 said:
Right on that's good news! Now not to make light of your situation but you know you jinxed yourself in another topic a couple weeks ago!? You must not have been knocking on wood when you said it....do you remember what you said!?
Sometimes I just talk to hear myself make noise.

stierwalt3

Haha...I should have known better than to bring it up! I knew you'd have a smart ass remark....typical New Yorker! I pay attention to people that talk a lot. Why don't you tell us more about all the cars,bikes,toys,and how rich you are! :lol!:

BTW I hate thieves to and I hope you get your bike back!

Addictedtofish

Some people like me actually read whats written in front of them and do remember. I dont know why your so hostile on here when some people actually like to crack jokes and have fun, and when that happens you alwans have to slam them. You have done it to me more than once and many others.

Addictedtofish

What I dont understand is why would you leave your bike on the side of the freeway? No phone? No roadside assistance? I know im not rich but at least Im a member of Good Sams club and would of had my bike towed home or to the closest repair shop and would of never left my bike.

stierwalt3

Spyral said:
Hold on, I am going to try and care.

Still trying.

Still trying.

Wait...nope, that was just a burp.

Sorry, I'm all out of "care."
Yeah and with that attitude it's no wonder your bike got jacked. Karma is a bitch! ;)

That's it, I'll say no more on this topic...

Addictedtofish

WOW!! This is a strange night, both statements between Stierwalt3 and Doza I was saying to my wife, but not posting. Great minds think alike. :santa: