Who's keeping Tangs?

dirk

The plants looks great. I just got 6 little 1 incher Julidochromis ornatus so they are flying solo at the moment trying to get a planted 40 set up to put them and some future multis in.

hose91

Very cool. I love that combination. They are really a ton of fun to watch. Neither the multies nor the Julies put up with much crap, even at 1 inch.

@Vicmacki, do you have any of those on the market? I'd be worried a little about putting cyps in a 36 inch tank, mostly because I can never remember which are the "jumbo" and which are the regular. If you've got either (or you want to point me in the direction of your vendor), shoot me a PM. I'd like to add a group to this tank, I think.

Bob

I keep 11 adult blue neons in a 40 breeder with no problem. Every two months they all breed and i get 5-7 batches. Then they take about a month or two off. I got an f1 group through the wetspot last summer. They come up a few times on their list throughout the year. I do plan on selling but it wont be for a long long time. I want to get a huge colony of them before i start selling. Cichlidlovers.com is my go to place for higher quality rarer fish, i just got in 25 Cyp Leptosoma black fins and couldnt be happier.

hose91

Those black fins look pretty nice! Site says 5 inches though. Don't see a dozen of those in a 40B. Think they're being over optimistic on the 5 inch max size?