Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!?

stierwalt3

Oh its not the same that's for sure...but a free ticket I can't pass on that! At least answer my other question...geez! :D

hbluehunter

Yea can't get that out of my mind.. The only fish store where i actually saw a roach on a plant inside a tank..lmao.. I'd hit KD or QT, i never go to Liem's anymore.. :(

Spyral

Dude, just picture this...Guy is eating lunch off a plate with plastic utensils. He finishes his lunch. He puts the plate in a tank with a Flowerhorn who proceeds to eat the leftovers. The plastic utensils then get tossed into the Convict tank.

And it's like this all over the store. You will see the weirdest crap in a fish tank that you have ever seen.

Including dentures.

Spyral

hbluehunter said:
You gotta go once though, just so say you went..lol If you buy anything just make sure you QT it..
In pure Melafix for like a year. The alley you have to walk down smells like a urinal, btw..lol.

Billiethekid

i actually went there yesterday to see what it was like.. and holy censored.. resturant next store walked out with a mouse in tongs the chef proceeded to step on the mouse to kill it on the sidewalk then return to his duties.. then as i turned into the alley a 8yr old was pissing in the middle of the alley... i was like WTF HOW THE WHAT I QUIT!

cafman

My wife wouldn't go inside. Once inside I was a little scared it might turn into the basement scene in Pulp Fiction. Upon leaving a junkie couple started physically fighting over a pipe in the alley. That is totally true by the way.

lars on

LIEMS IS AWESOME!! Sis and I saw a drug deal go down then a crackhead screaming like a seagull for a good 5 minutes