Where, how do you visit the forum?

keman

Just for fun...

I am currently sitting in my van waiting for the "kids" to finish their trick or treating rounds about a mile from home. Logged in on my IPad. Hey, it's boring just sitting here waiting. Isn't tech wonderful.

A

Anonymous

Everywhere from my smart phone, time permitting. There is WashingtonFishBox, Theplantedtank.com, Emerald City Fish Keepers, shelldwellers.com, and a few FB threads that are really neat. Keeps me occupied and plugged in to this hobby :)

swamp-rat

Usually as I'm winding down before bed as I fall asleep watching Netflix on my laptop. But sometimes I check on my phone, though it's difficult to navigate to some things.

A

Anonymous

Must of missed you, I arrived about 12:30. Picked up Pearl Gourami, Ember tetras, a couple plants and snackems. Oh yeah and my magnetic holder addiction kicked in but I did well and only picked up one set. Came home and realized I still have a couple in my drawer, unused, LOL!

What did you pick up?

keman

Picked up a lot of new plants, some plant food supplements, and a stick. Katie looked at me as we got in the van and asked why on earth I would pay for a stick... I said "I like it" .

keman

Tonight I have the wondrous joy.. Ahem... Of posting from outside of the urgent care hospital clinic in Covington. Katie's 16 year old seems to have strep... Again... Could just be Mono... Teens get that enough... Bored out of my tiny little mind over here, long day at work, beer in the refrigerator, just have to wait for it....,

A

Anonymous

o_O * - just checking updates super quick before working on another piece of wood for my super duper 29 gallon aquascape. I gotta get some anubias planted before the night ends.

Hope the girl gets to feeling better quickly.

keman

I have a huge anubias that I will have to separate and trim up before it goes back into the 125 later... Just now finally made it home from Covington.