Where art thou POTM

Madness

Staff member
Seriously, how long do we have to look at that little round meatball on the banner. :nanana: :laughhard:

Hasnt it been up there for like 6 months? When are we doing this again? I thought everyone wanted this monthly soooooo baddddddddd that they booted me and got someone else. :nanana: :nanana:

So what do you think FISHBOXERS, do we want to get this going again? For those that dont know what POTM is, it is Picturs Of The Month. Every month you the members submit a picture, we have a 2 week voting period and the winner gets THEIR picture up on the banner. :)

So tell me if you all want to get this going again, because the guy that took over for me is fired. :D

Let me know FishBox

A

Anonymous

Oh my, now that I think about it. Havent heard from MRTom for a long time.

Where'd MRTom go?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Madness said:
Seriously, how long do we have to look at that little round meatball on the banner. :nanana: :laughhard:
I never thought of him as a 'little round meatball', he always reminds me of the movie Tommy Boy with the 'Fat guy in a little coat!' scene.

Im getting tired of seeing Scruffy up there!

Because its been up there for so long, do the old rules apply? Do I have to sit the next contest out? Would I still have to miss the next contest or could I submit another pic for the next contest?

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
DMD123 said:
Because its been up there for so long, do the old rules apply? Do I have to sit the next contest out? Would I still have to miss the next contest or could I submit another pic for the next contest?

^ good question. hmmmm Madness??

A

Anonymous

B-bu-but where'd Thomas go?! Dosent anyone care?! :(

THOMAS WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
MrTom has been absent due to his girlfriend having some health issues. Last I heard she was doing much better, but I don't know when his return will be.

Paintguy

I am not sure how hard it would be, but we could also have alternating banners... maybe a random past one every time you reload the screen. I think I still have them all somewhere.

something needs to change to keep it fresh.

Betty

Staff member
Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to try to get the photo contest going again -- starting in February. I'll post more info when I'm ready to start taking submissions. So clean your tank glass! ;)