What type of TV shows do you watch?

SomethingFishy

So I want to see what type of TV all of you like to watch or for them old timers out there it is the box shape object that projects pictures or streaming video.

Me personally I am a sci-fi freak anything that has to do with paranormal or out of this world type stuff. In a perfect world Fox Mulder and Dana Scully would be FBI agents running around fighting the government to release the truth.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

X-Files my favorite tv show hands down I own every single thing X-Files!!

SomethingFishy

You know I watched the first 3 seasons in Iraq lol and I was like wtf is going on and then I tryed to start off where i left off after 16 months over there and I was like wtf nothing make any more sense it was like a endless story and no set plot.

Salzabar

They were all dead anyway. Six years of watching dead people but you didn't know it. Total M. Night shamalamadingdong stuff.
Still, a very good show.
Southpark Park cause it puts me to sleep at night.

Spyral

Bones
Fringe
ANYTHING on Discovery
River Monsters
Mythbusters
Overhaulin
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
Deadliest Catch
Swords
FOOTBALL!!!!!!
Venture Brothers
Murder Shows (real crime documentaries)

And it HAS to be in HD..lol

SomethingFishy

South park is epic and spyral lol all of what you listed I watch lol 100 percent football fan I am original from Tennessee lol so go Titans lol

alexmuw

SouthPark
Tosh.O
Law&Order
Law&Order: SVU
Law&Order: Criminal Intent
Law&Order: Los Angeles (well see how it goes)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Real Time w/ Bill Maher
MSNBC (each MSNBC for every program I watch)
MSNBC
MSNBC
MSNBC
MSNBC
MSNBC
(and lots talk radio)

Ya, I know I'm boring.

Billiethekid

i dont watch TV tht much.. im kind of an odd cookie tht way i guess... i dont watch much tv and i dont listen to much Radio... well except pandora... so yea...

Billiethekid

i lack cable where i live now... plus im never around for any of the good shows... so i gave up on tv shows... turned to PC gaming and Fish stuff

protocl

forgot to mention.
while living in Wa, i started to listen to ken schram and his partner john carlson.
those 2, would always make that day so interesting!

Gosu

STARGATE SG-1 but before that it was Farscape, i have every single episode of both in Multiple forMats lol

Stargate Atlantis
Dollhouse
Babylon 5
Starship Troopers(the aniMated series)
Dexter
30 Rock
CoMMunity
Special Unit 2
Bones
Fringe
House
River Monsters
Mythbusters
Robot Chicken

(no M key hadta copy/paste to reMain lazy :p)