What type of PIKE????

Andreia

Am unsure of what type of Pike this is..Ive searched and searched and can't seem to find anything too similiar. When I bought him/her it was Pure white brought it home turned pink on me been that same pretty pink for almost 6 months now. Anyone have any ideas????
pike10.jpg

A

Anonymous

Is it an albino?

Bassman, is that a peacock bass in your avatar?

Bassman42

I don't think that it's albino. Most Lugubris type pike cichlids have red eyes and females can get red or pink in the mid section. This pike just has awesome coloration. Yes it a type of peacock bass, Cichla Orinocensis.

Andreia

NICE...I tried to look on youtube to see if I could find one that looked similar. Found a couple with the same body type but the colors were mostly grey and pink. But am happy to finally know what type of Pike I have.

sandnuka

Your pike is absolutly gorgeous! I love the pink color... never seen one completly pink before! just awesome.

A

Anonymous

For an exact type I would have to send you to guy I had to deal with to find out what type I had. Send an email to peanutpower on mfk and he will knoe for sure. The eats and sleeps pike. Good luck.

Andreia

Appreciate it guys..Yea ive looked everywhere and just cant find one thats completley pink eigther I dont know maybe in the future the color will change some eigther way its still a beauty.