what to house a green severum with

Jessielynn1024

So ive been interested in bigg agressive fish latley and curious i have a flower horn and getting a red terror each seperate tanks and wabt a green severum can i house a green severum with a terror or flower horn

Madness

Staff member
I would suggest not depending on the size of the Festae and the FH. What size are they? And size of tank they are each living in?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Sevrums are great community fish with other less aggressive species like oscars for example. A lot will depend on the personality of the other fish you have and of course tank size. When dealing with aggressive territorial species the bigger footprint of the tank will help. So a 6 ft tank might make this a bit easier.... What size are you going to attempt this in?

I keep severums, and they get sizable. So with the fish you are considering i would suggest a tank no smaller than 6 feet with plenty of areas to hide behind. My severums do not bother any fish larger than mollys. But larger more aggressive fish will have there way with them. If you do get them get several. They color up better in groups.