What other animals do you have?

CrashSmAshley

Do you have any other pets besides fish?

I have a bird and a dog.

Here is Simon, my orange-winged amazon
simon_10.jpg

perspe10.jpg

headsh10.jpg

Here's Riley. He's technically not my dog, but since I take care of him I feel like he is. He's a newfoundland/labrador/aussie mix.

puppy.jpg

riley10.jpg

riley_11.jpg

A

Anonymous

This is Princess Pia. I did not name her. I call her PP Cat..lol..she HAS to sleep on the couch squished up against my leg. If I move my hand, she cries.

615fe0ea.jpg

Gosu

got a lab/chow/germanshep mix

turtle -Skidmark obama the 9th

6-9 cats that i hate... that just keep breeding

censeoflife

One big ol' tubby of a cat, :cat: who thinks fishing in my tanks is an awesome adventure. Till I catch em'... Bastard.

I also have 3 girls, 3, 8, 11, they totally count. They learned the hard way that fishing in the aquarium is a bad idea too. :suspect:

A

Anonymous

I have a 16 year old bare eyed cockatoo (sammy), a 7 and a half foot red tail boa (lil mama and yes her lip gloss is poppin), 2 female boxers (rouge and derby), a tree frog, and a chinese tree dragon. I also have 3 children and I agree they totally count 9 ryan, 6 conrad, and 2 owen. And a wife sometimes she's my pet, and sometimes I'm hers. I will get some pics of all the animals when I get time and add then to my post. When I ad them to my post I will delete this message. So if you are reading this then there are no pictures yet. And if this is not here.......... um nevermind.

aaronfeeney

other pets

3 cats , 1 has a bald ass
a turtle

a hamster, 9 year old daughter wants to breed these things

2 daughters 9 and 12

and soon a dog,,, working on a fenced yard before the girls are allowed to get a dog

regan24

I'm not going to post pictures because nobody would be able to load this page :)

But I have:

5 dogs - Golden retriever, Springer Spaniel/Border Collie mix, two maltese, and a chihuahua/pom mix.
5 cats - Black/white shelter kitty (I ONLY rescue), bombay, siamese, and two grey tabby brothers.
2 guinea pigs
2 cockatiels - One grey, one lutino

And my tanks... I have every single fish named. And I love them all :p

Jacko

I've got a black tri aussie, a cat that we handraised (mom was eaten by coyotes) and 5 mourning geckos... hoping for either a scorpion or poison dart frogs in the next month or so.
Would love a bird, but the only one I want costs way too much lol

Addictedtofish

My wife and I have 2 dogs, golden retriever and shetland sheepdog, 2 cats and 4 fish tanks. And thank god I dont have any kids!!!

me

Just a regular ol Aquatic lop :D

p1180199.jpg

By null at 2009-12-01

she comes out of the tank to bask in the sunlight though

p1180195.jpg

By null at 2009-12-01

sandnuka

Maltese/Shihtzu

I am very different when it comes to my dog! I have a HYBRID! thats right, the guy who has protest against the fish hybrid owns a Cross bread dog! lol.... the worst part is...... She is pregnant with Yorkie babies... LMAO! yep, I am breeding "Morkies" maltese yorkie cross.

mitzi10.jpg

me

Very cute doggy sandnuka. I better not show the misses or she may try to kidnap her ! She goes crazy over cute dogs.

star_rider

Have cats..7 of them

4 are Ragdolls (red point, bi color blue, red bi color and a seal lynx point)
a tuxedo a tabby (orange and tabby grey)
and
a hyper pomeranian(std)