What Happened?

A

Anonymous

Think they chose to be inactive in the forum so I think they have been reassigned.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
The old sponsors were inactive for many months if not years. The orange name shows she was a sponsor in the past. We now have new sponsors such as Hikari sponsoring the photo contest etc.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Luv my fish, what type of pet shop do you have ? Is it located near the south sound? Also, just for my information, What are the prerequisites to be a sponser? Do you have certain duties or is it just donating hobby related items?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
There are no pre requisites to be a sponsor. It's evaluated on a case by case basis. Hikari is sponsoring the photo contest for example and supplying all of the prizes each month.

In the past to become a sponsor the only requirement was a paypal payment of $30 to the old owner of the site. Unfortunately that didn't directly help any of the members.

Yes Luv_my_fishes I now own wafishbox.com. The sponsor section was done away with because besides myself no one was using it. Your last post in your section was last November. Most sponsors posted once or twice and never again. The problem was the cost of entry was so low that no one felt like they needed to use this resource.

You still have your orange name however all the sponsor forums have been moved to inactive.

A

Anonymous

luv_my_fishies said:
I  am still a sponsor. I didn't change anything.  I have donated regularly to the site. what's going on?
?

Hi luv_my_fishies,

Think I've seen 1 or 2 posts from you in the last year. As a sponsor what do you do? Breed fish, do you have a store? Any web site to check out?!

:D

luv_my_fishies

I have been quite inactive in the fish community this last year. Health reasons lately. I was just wondering what was going on.