What happened to Sumner Fish & Pets?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
They are currently just doing their wholesale side. They may or may not reopen the retail side come roughly September or so I heard.

swamp-rat

"We are now temporarily closed in order to set up our new store. Our new location is 22816 SR 410 E in Bonney Lake. We plan to re open this Summer. We will keep you posted as updates are available."
Their FB page. At the moving sale they had a sign up list for email updates.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I’ve been following their Facebook posts.... they’ve had a couple of setbacks via the city, but last I heard it was pushed back ( the grand opening) to the end of February

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Still eagerly awaiting the opening of the new store....

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I went about a month back... nice selection of everything but American cichlids.... all other fish looked healthy but really small.

All in all, it has a ton of potential as long as they can bring in some central and South American cichlids

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got a chance to stop by today. It seems like its still getting set up with a ton of the salt not even going yet. Slim on cichlids but had some long fin oscars which are not an everyday thing to see. Staff was friendly and plenty of people asked if I needed help.

Good to see another local store still going at it.