What do you feed what?

Spyral

So, what do you feed your fish? Your corals? Inverts?

Curious to see what everyone is using and where they are getting it.

lilfishie

I get a lot of additives from drs foster & smith.
Corals - I feed the tank zooplex, microbe-lift all in one, zooplanktos-m, sps grow, coral frenzy, frozen cyclopese, I also shave frozen mysis and target feed a couple corals.

Inverts - I feed the tank phytochrom for the clam and tube worms and other inverts

My fish get, shrimp, scallops, mysis & nori all soaked in vitamins and garlic xtreme. And frozen cyclopese. They go crazy over cyclopese. My eel gets silversides.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Fern

At my lfs I target feed corals with cyclop-eeze or whole mysis depending on size. I do the cyclop-eeze in a syringe from one of the test kits and target feed with that..... and yes that's what I do when I get bored at work :cyclops:

lilfishie

Fern said:
At my lfs I target feed corals with cyclop-eeze or whole mysis depending on size. I do the cyclop-eeze in a syringe from one of the test kits and target feed with that..... and yes that's what I do when I get bored at work :cyclops:
I wish thats what I could do when I get bored at work.

theRedSkull

mostly mysis shrimp, generic protein pellets and half an algae disc, that i soak in a petri dish with tank water. after a it all breaks up i use a turkey baster to target feed.
glad i dont have too many gallons to deal with (if thats possible), yet...

mrsashleyodell

I feed everything in my tank (fish, inverts, and target feed coral) with Hikari Marine-S, Mysis Shrimp, Baby Brine Shrimp, and raw Clams (from the butcher block in the store). I have tried various other frozen foods, but none of my livestock seems like like anything else.