Went snorkeling today and makes me want a saltwater tank.

A

Anonymous

Damn. Beautiful fishes and corals. Fishes here are 1 feet away and not afraid of ppl. The color of these fishes and corals in person are awesome. Couldn't post or couldn't take pics. No waterproof camera. Wished I did to share with you all. :D 

A

Anonymous

:) Sweet. Just text me bro. We'll set the time. Awesome. 2 tanks im missing: big fish tank set up and saltwater set up. Someday.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I bought a cool little gadget for my camera. It is a bag you put your camera in so you can use it underwater. Works good and I got some nice underwater shots on my vacation last year.

nick_76

I just dunk my head in my saltwater tank personally. same difference..the cost of a trip to maui buys a lot of fishes+gear. im laying the foundation for a large, big-fish salt tank right now

A

Anonymous

nick_76 said:
I just dunk my head in my saltwater tank personally. same difference..the cost of a trip to maui buys a lot of fishes+gear. im laying the foundation for a large, big-fish salt tank right now
Lol. Im here for a wedding for my sister and vacationing at the same time. Trust its not the same. These fishes are not afraid of you while a couple feet away. Saw triggerfish, clownfish, some kind of eel, and a few coral eating fishes that I dont know that name.

Madness

Staff member
I know what you mean. When I was there I went scuba diving and the fish were like you were one of them. Inches away from eels, turtles it was awesome. I want to go back.. :(:( 

Gryphon

Some day I'll visit Hawaii again. I spent 24 hours in Pearl Harbor back in '06 when my ship pulled in, but I was stuck working on the pier and didn't get to see anything beyond that.