We may see some new traffic on the box!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The local Facebook group is going to suggest that sales ( buying and selling ) of fish and equipment be taken to other sites like us and or on Band.....

we shall see, but rest assured that I won’t allow spamming in the group or drama.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Haha...We just added paul, who is a mod on the Facebook group.....I’m not sure what his handle will be on here.

Paul, let’s us know if you need any help navigating the site !

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
This is awesome to hear! was wondering with the FB sell ban if it would funnel traffic back to forums.
I think it would to a certain extent. Some breeders would need an outlet to sell their stuff. Not sure how many locals this would be but it would still be nice to have more hobbyists with fishes more readily available.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I think it would to a certain extent. Some breeders would need an outlet to sell their stuff. Not sure how many locals this would be but it would still be nice to have more hobbyists with fishes more readily available.
Hopefully if things keep going well in my tanks I will need to have the outlet for selling as well. I have a breeding pureline trio of guppies, bristlenose long and short fin plecos as well as L280's I hope to see some babies from too.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Yes down with Facebook! Hail to the FishBox! I do wish it was easier to attach short .mp4, .avi or .mov files here like in MFK.
Totally agree... I have not found an easy way to attach movies!

I typically have to upload to YouTube the. Share the link..... unfortunately, I don’t think the option exists to add a video section to the upload a file....