FS WC festea at bridges

Knutsen1122

Stoped by bridges today and saw the had a "wild caught" festae, or as the quotes suggest they claim to. It's about 2-3". I thought somebody in here might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loren

You're interested with the Fastae? Whoa.. I didn't know you're in to South american cichlid...
No, no, no. I do love S.A. cichlids but none for me right now.

It is just that I keep getting reminded that there is this great fish store close by to my house.

Loren

I like the idea of spending a few solid weeks gathering up all of the free ones that I can find and then dropping them off on your porch at around midnight on a Sunday night. It will be like Christmas when you head out the front door to go to work Monday morning.

Mike16T

I like the idea of spending a few solid weeks gathering up all of the free ones that I can find and then dropping them off on your porch at around midnight on a Sunday night. It will be like Christmas when you head out the front door to go to work Monday morning.
:rofl:rofl:rofl

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Bridges is a guilty pleasure sometimes on my way home on a Friday. Guilty because I know they don't quarantine their fish like Cory does and their plant selection BLOWS.

They do have gobs of eye-candy and I can flirt with my reptile obsession - and then leave the building!

Stingro

I hate bridges lol every time I go there, the fish I want is not for sale. Or they tell me they will call me when it's ready to be sold but never do and then I find out they sold it to somebody else.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I hate bridges lol every time I go there, the fish I want is not for sale. Or they tell me they will call me when it's ready to be sold but never do and then I find out they sold it to somebody else.

But its still fun to LOOK....lol