WC Dovii spawning

Madness

Staff member
Now that they are feeling good, my Dovii are spawning again. (surprised?) :) Hopefully the fry survive this time. For size reference, that pot is a 12" pot. Enjoy.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/0K9xWIteepI" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

JK47

Just awesome bro. Nothing like watching these beasts do their thing. I literally pull up a chair every time mine spawn and watch the whole thing.

Madness

Staff member
I need to get them a larger pot. She is even to big to really do it correctly. I think that there are more eggs on the bottom of the tank then there are on the side of the pot. :)

A

Anonymous

Great fish man, imo best dovii I have seen. I love that guy. Now what was that music? Was it Berry White? I'm seriously asking, because I have no clue. Very nice fish dude.

Madness

Staff member
fish_n_vw said:
Great fish man, imo best dovii I have seen. I love that guy. Now what was that music? Was it Berry White? I'm seriously asking, because I have no clue. Very nice fish dude.
I have no idea. I was playing with all the things you could do to your videos, and that song stuck.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
if I was doing a fish on fish video like that I would use Marvin Gaye's "Lets get it on" :shock: