UMBEEEEEE update

fishman09

heres my male umbee with his new female (thanks to madness) in their 240 gallon. tank is 8'x30"x20" and i paid a whopping 50$ for this tank from a guy on craigslist. males about 10-11" and the females around 6. switched out the substrate to this quickrete all porpose sand and im loving the natural look with the mixed gravel and sand. thanks for watching :D [flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/KtjbwH_Txew" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Nice! looking good! :spoton:

I wonder how many of us have a fish from madness in our tanks? :laughhard:

fishman09

DMD123 said:

thanks :D i need more tanks so i can get more of his fish. theyre awesome

Madness

Staff member
DMD123 said:

Not enough of you. Come on everyone else, get with it. :D :D

Madness

Staff member
fishman09 said:
heres my male umbee with his new female (thanks to madness) in their 240 gallon. tank is 8'x30"x20" and i paid a whopping 50$ for this tank from a guy on craigslist. males about 10-11" and the females around 6. switched out the substrate to this quickrete all porpose sand and im loving the natural look with the mixed gravel and sand. thanks for watching :D
Looks great. Really like the substrate. This time it will work.

I took that really blue male Umbee out of his tank, and stuck my Costa Rican Gold Dovii male in with the little female Dovii. OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS!

She is about an inch or 2 smaller than him, and lets just say, she kicked his (BLEEP). So I had to put a divider in to protect him. I hope he grows a pair soon. :D

fishman09

madness said:
fishman09 said:
heres my male umbee with his new female (thanks to madness) in their 240 gallon. tank is 8'x30"x20" and i paid a whopping 50$ for this tank from a guy on craigslist. males about 10-11" and the females around 6. switched out the substrate to this quickrete all porpose sand and im loving the natural look with the mixed gravel and sand. thanks for watching :D
Looks great. Really like the substrate. This time it will work.

I took that really blue male Umbee out of his tank, and stuck my Costa Rican Gold Dovii male in with the little female Dovii. OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS!

She is about an inch or 2 smaller than him, and lets just say, she kicked his (BLEEP). So I had to put a divider in to protect him. I hope he grows a pair soon. :D
thanks. i really like this substrate. shes very nice with great color and hes really trying to get over to her and she comes up and flirts. sucks about the dovii but that male will start putting on some size and prolly show her whos boss but ive noticed with dovii that females tend be more in charge than the males but maybe thats why the pair bonds in doviis to seem much better on an average. that little male umbee of yours is a stud in the making. ive never seen one look so developed at that size.