Turn key setup

unconv-reefer

Who wants my tank, it's turn key less skimmer, you've seen the pictures, it's going one way or another by Tuesday I have a couple of people that I can give it away too but wanted to see who here may want it, price depends on attitude towards SW. Sounds bad but I'm not after making a buck but helping someone that really wants to learn and can appreciate what goes into a tank.

For those that don't know me see some of the photos in show and tell and other areas.

PM me if interested

It's been running for 8 years and there are corals in the tank approximately 100
lbs LR, given away most of the corals but lots of zoas some lps some sps........ the best were either moved or given away but if you are new or looking to upgrade.........90g w/40g sump.........still in great shape and not a home made setup galss aquarium with stand and canopy.

Lilfishie/Laurie,

I will still save some red Zoas and green shrooms if you want them.

Madness

Staff member
Is this the tank here in Puyallup? That is a very beautiful setup. I wish that I was more into the salt water, I would love to take advantage of this offer. Then again you have helped out a great deal already. :) Someone else deserves this one. :)

How is the new tank?

unconv-reefer

Yep the one in Puallup.

The new tank is doing great, I have a ton of fish in this setup, that's why I'm keeping this skimmer, it will allow me to have a total of 500g worth of skimming capabilities. This one is setup with auto water changes (DAILY) auto dosing and topoff, it can go a month w/out me touching anything and I can change 50g of water in less than 3 min when I decide too. I'll get you some pic's or have you up sometime soon.

As much as you love fish I would love too give you this setup up but not sure you have the space :)