Tropical Fish Store in Bonney Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashaxa

I'm not sure. I know they are saying racks, lights, tanks, and filter. it looks like the sponge filters might be what the bulk of the work is being done by, but I haven't been able to see exactly what is going on mechanically. I really want a rack, even though I don't need it, but I won't be able to check it out until Sunday. If I find something out I will post it here.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Sad times…. Wish they would have sold the whole shop to a new owner…. Dmd123.

With that said, what kind of filtration do these setups have? One universal system or individual filters on each tank?
lol, I would love to own a shop. I would only sell guppies. lol

Crashaxa

Comes with lights, heaters, and sponge filters. Even have saltwater racks for 600. A bunch of their saltwater display tank for 125 to 250 and include all the fixings. Filters are probably a different story on the salt tanks though.

Crashaxa

Comes with lights, heaters, and sponge filters. Even have saltwater racks for 600. A bunch of their saltwater display tank for 125 to 250 and include all the fixings. Filters are probably a different story on the salt tanks though.
Looks like canisters of the saltwater tanks.

John58Ford

I love my tank racks, to be honest I would prefer longer shallower tanks like these, but... I can't do 3 high, the way I plant I would get way better results in the long format tanks, but getting your arm yoga to plant and trim on the upper tank while standing on a ladder or platform would put a toll on the body fast.

Whoever buys these units will surely enjoy them, would be great for bare bottom breeding or potted plant grow outs.

Last edited:

Crashaxa

I got me one set. They had some great deals, but I couldn't bring my self to spend that much with nowhere to really put them. Going to set up the 3 as a grow out for my Plecos and the other two for plants. I really have to start finding a way to sell some of my plants. Haha

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
I got me one set. They had some great deals, but I couldn't bring my self to spend that much with nowhere to really put them. Going to set up the 3 as a grow out for my Plecos and the other two for plants. I really have to start finding a way to sell some of my plants. Haha
What kinds of plants do you have available?

Crashaxa

What kinds of plants do you have available?
I have some Limnophila Hippuridoides (Aromatica) or Ludwigia Cuba (I believe it is the first one but they look so alike at the moment), Rotala Vietnam H'ra, Ludwigia Peruensis, and a lot of Pogostemon Stellatus. There are a couple more. I will attach some photos. Not a whole lot at the moment, but I really wanted some red with my planted shrimp tank I started. On CO2 definitely not snail free.

Attachments

• 20230124_201002.jpg
    20230124_201002.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230124_200949.jpg
    20230124_200949.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230124_200943.jpg
    20230124_200943.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230124_200910.jpg
    20230124_200910.jpg