FS Tropheus Annectens (Polli)

Elblin

Got 24 young Tropheus Annectens for sale. Came from my colony of adults that were sold a few months ago. Asking $12 each or $250 for all. A rare variant, one you don't see around much.

IMG_2371_zpsb4b3a2e5.jpg

IMG_2398_zps76aeece2.jpg

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Hi All-

I obtained 15 Tropheus annectens fry from Elblin's colony last October, and they are awesome! They grow fast (2+ inches at present), and unlike most Tropheus, they are sexually dimorphic, with females keeping their attractive stripes as adults. T. annectens occur sympatrically with T. sp. 'ikola' in the lake, and are only distant relatives of most commonly kept Tropheus populations, so there is little danger of hybridization in mixed colonies. Really a nice addition to any Tropheus collection.

O.B. All Day

Got 24 young Tropheus Annectens for sale. Came from my colony of adults that were sold a few months ago. Asking $12 each or $250 for all. A rare variant, one you don't see around much.

IMG_2371_zpsb4b3a2e5.jpg

IMG_2398_zps76aeece2.jpg

IMG_2371_zpsb4b3a2e5.jpg

IMG_2398_zps76aeece2.jpg

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
These guys look great. I'm just waiting for some Ikola to show up locally again :) I want to play with some trophs.