To The Top Button

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I don't know how long it's been there but I really like seeing it. When you are at the bottom of a thread there is a small gray circle with a white triangle in it. If you click it, you will jump all the way back to the top! I am super excited for this and figured I'd share for the who didn't know it was there. Enjoy!

Bob

I want a button that gets me back to the home page. Right now when you click on the banner its gets you the the forum index. A similar link to get back to the home page would be sweet. So i can keep track of the recent topics easier.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
lol It took me a while when I first came. Now I use the "view unread posts" option instead of the portal

Betty

Staff member
I always use the "View new posts" or unread posts options! :D I don't use the portal much at all.

flamechica

Wow....glad this post came up. I just learned alot. LOL! Totally didn't know about the go to the top and you all made me look for the view unread posts. I have been using the portal and then doing things the hard way and looking for the little + signs on the index page and hunting down the unread posts. I am so used to using SMF forums, because I run a forum on SMF that I guess I am not very adaptive to other forum software. LOL!