Thinking of getting some bettas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

Of course they will each have their own tanks. I had to get rid of my fish because I'm going off to college in August..but I miss them so much! So I'm going to get some bettas to keep me company for now. lol So if anyone has some bettas that they want to sell, let me know. I'm going to be going around to pet stores and get a few. Will post pics when I get them :D

Anyone suggest a good place to purchase them??

protocl

if i was wanting to purchase a betta;
i would try aquabid.

as the same with ebay, only buy from trusted sellers and/or power sellers.

lilfishie

Yeah, like he said, check out the ones on from trusted sellers. There are a lot of really pretty and different Bettas out there. I am getting another one this Sunday. Cant wait for her to get here.

lilfishie

If he wants to come to north seattle to pick them up durring the week day, I can bring them into work with me. I work in north seattle 7 am to 4 pm.

sidekicking

dude try aquarist world in white center Micheal the owner has a really good selection of bettas...and his super friendly
9409 Delridge Way
(between Cambridge St & S 17th Ave)
Seattle, WA 98106

Mikey

lars on said:
I got a few I could do without. You are pretty far away though. :/
maybe post a few pics of the ones you would let go, with a price. I can come pick them up, I regularly go to Silverdale and Bremerton so it's not too bad. :)

Mikey

sidekicking said:
dude try aquarist world in white center Micheal the owner has a really good selection of bettas...and his super friendly
9409 Delridge Way
Seattle, WA 98106
Will do that. Thanks! I'll let you guys know where I get them from :D

lars on

My camera dead, I kinda... dropped it in the ocean trying to take a pic of a massive dungeness crab. :x Hate dungeness crab now. 400$ camera.

But I posted their pics in the betta section. The pictures are horrible, especially of pokeman, hes a metallic blue and SHINES. Crowntail to. Hes a butthead, started pickin on my sisters 1" Jack baby, so hes free

Garbage bag has been acting weird the last couple days

CrashSmAshley

If I was still breeding I'd give you some :( But do try Aqua Bid. That's where I got my breeding pairs from and though it can be expensive, you get them at a young age and they're absolutely beautiful :) Plus there's a transhipper right here in WA!

protocl

sidekicking said:
9409 Delridge Way
Seattle, WA 98106
near my home! I'll also check out the selection.

GiantKOK

i bought my bettas at petco and im trying to get them to breed.. the male is in a small 10 gallon and the female is in a bottle in the tank... hopefully i'll see a bubble nest soon :)

CrashSmAshley

GiantKOK said:
i bought my bettas at petco and im trying to get them to breed.. the male is in a small 10 gallon and the female is in a bottle in the tank... hopefully i'll see a bubble nest soon :)
The bottle isn't completely full of water is it? And do you have about 50 tanks to house the betta babies when they're a couple months old? Betta breeding is a lot of hard work...and good luck with breeding Petco bettas, they're usuallya couple years old and even more difficult to breed :|

Mikey

protocl said:
sidekicking said:
9409 Delridge Way
Seattle, WA 98106
near my home! I'll also check out the selection.
hey if you go there will you check out the betta selection for me and PM me with the results? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.