They are HERE!! LF Marbled Bristlenose Juvenile purchase! PICS added.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Re: They are HERE!! LF Marbled Bristlenose Juvenile purchase! PICS added.

FINALLY heard from his this morning after I emailed him last night. They were shipped yesterday and he sent tracking number as well. Just looked it up and says it should be here tomorrow as planned!! Eeeee :D Now if I can only hear good news about the rhombo barbs tonight!

cichlid-gal

Hope all goes well with your new acquisitions and that everyone arrives healthy and happy.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

Thanks, this is my first time ordering fish and getting them shipped. So I'm a little nervous. But he has perfect ratings on aquabid so I think they should be good.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

AHHHH!!! They are here!! And all are alive! I am more excited that I was expecting their arrival! They appear to be VERY healthy and also very active. Super happy with the purchase. Their fins are amazing! Got a little picture happy and I will of course add new pictures when they are settled in. Enjoy the pictures!!

And the best for last. I am VERY VERY happy with this ones fins!! I love the amount of white at the end of its tail as well!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

:cheers: 

Betty

Staff member

Yay!    Glad it all worked out and you've got your new fishies.

A

Anonymous

LOL, she's so eXcItEd!! :D

Love LF bristle noses, nice score!!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

fishNAbowl said:
LOL, she's so eXcItEd!! :D

Love LF bristle noses, nice score!!
Lol, its true. My boyfriend, who is not a fish enthusiast and doesn't get it, got drug into where the tank is and I said "I know you don't care and this has no interest to you but I'm excited so suffer for a few minutes and just pretend for me. Look at my new fishies!!"

cichlid-gal

Yeah...glad they arrived in good condition. Still will cross fingers that acclimation will go well. They look beautiful and I'm so happy for you.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

Thanks! So far so good. I have them netted in a giant net I use for my 8" pleco just in case since I don't want to chase them all over. Put a small anubias nana in with them that's floating for some cover and feeling safe. I removed one fish from the tank I thought might pose a threat. So far so good.