Thank you contributors!!!!

Mikey

I'd like to thank all of the contributors that this site has. Without them we wouldn't have such a great forum, and a tight knit community.

Mikey

Thank you icer711, Jacko, Kingstature, larry.beck, lars on, protocl, regan24, and Spyral for contributing to the site! :beer:

protocl

contribute?

i thought we had to pay a fee to continue; to be on this site!
i want my money back!

:laughhard:

icer711

:shock: is that where the money went? lol what ever it takes to keep it going ;) meet some great people cause of this place is a great local resource have helped people and been helped as well :D love it great stuff

larry.beck

I'm enjoying this nice local community immensely. Thanks, Mikey, and all the admins and members, for making it be a place that I want to come and participate!

Mikey

HAHA you guys are funny. But I'm grateful that we have awesome members on here. I've met some great people on here as well. What sets us apart from all of the other forums is that we can actually meet locally, in person, which is worth a lot.

Mikey

larry.beck said:
I'm enjoying this nice local community immensely. Thanks, Mikey, and all the admins and members, for making it be a place that I want to come and participate!
Of course! :) We're beginning to create a network throughout Washington for all of the fish people! So awesome!

A

Anonymous

More than happy to contribute to the site. I have met some awesome people and have had a BLAST in the process.