Free Tanks oakville wa

discus_2013

Getting ready to move, 260g acrylic
A bunch of tens glass a couple 20s glass a few 55 g glass a bit of this and that only day I am available is Sunday the 260 was my main tank until I pulled it to put new floors in it held water fine, it has been outside for 3 months . Most the other tanks I have not tested but pretty sure they are fine too.

360-269-3656

I would prefer you bring your own muscle to help you load

do realize this stuff is free and I’m not going to go out of my way to clean or anything.

you must pick up I do not have the ability to deliver

discus_2013

7’x30”x24” I think. As far as 20s I will know more when I get out there and pull them out, at least 2 they are 20 Longs, I have quite a few 10g and other stuff I will try and get some pics once I get it all pulled out tomorrow

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
If either of you two head down to grab the tank, will you snag a 20 or a couple of 10s for my classroom?

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I would have been down there first thing this morning myself, if it wasn’t my son’s 12th birthday!

Madness

Staff member
@discus_2013 How soon do you want this gone? Are the measurements you posted above exact? I cant do it if its wider than 24", If you need it gone asap or is wider than 24" I will have to pass to fishguy. Thank you