Tank is clean and rearranged

CrashSmAshley

No more ich! :cheers: Gosu also gave me a small piece of driftwood to use in my tank for my java moss so I redid the tank today. Here's the most badass planted 10 gallon you will ever see!

ecdc0ac0.jpg

3441f3cf.jpg

Everyone seems pretty happy now that no one has to be quarantined anymore. Here's a cube of bloodworms that got demolished during the celebration :lol!:

adf8d58e.jpg

693e18e3.jpg

A

Anonymous

you know you should take the plants out of the pot. there is this plant tablets that you stick in your gravel and give the plants nutrients, i think they are the best because they dont give nutrients to algea

A

Anonymous

Java Fern grows better when attached to the rock or wood.
From my experience if Java Fern planted in to the gravel the roots will rot and plant will die.

Ashley

CrashSmAshley said:
will take it out but it's stil a young plant so I'm waiting for roots to grow a little more before it's on it's ownl
Cool, yeah I think that will look really nice! Good job on getting rid of the ick too!

CrashSmAshley

Daniil said:
Java Fern grows better when attached to the rock or wood.
From my experience if Java Fern planted in to the gravel the roots will rot and plant will die.
It's actually not planted; its ziptied to a rock and sitting on the gravel. It only lives when the rhizome isn't buried.

CrashSmAshley

So Gosu stopped by and dropped me off some tetras (4 neon tetras and 1 black neon..what a sweetheart)! So my tank is bursting with life again and my shoals are happier than ever.

861be616.jpg

ea8ae022.jpg

52e27992.jpg