FS Switching back to freshwater sale...

Howdy All,

I've been away for a couple of years keeping marine tanks. But I have decided to go back to keeping Africans. I realize this is primarily a freshwater for him, but I know some of you out there have a taste for the dark salty side...here goes

1 mated pair of YSM Clowns. These guys are over 10 years old, and have Spawned in my tank multiple times....$100

2ea Yellow Coris Wrasses...$35ea

1 lawnmower Blenny...$10
2 green chromis( free with purchase of other fish or rock)
1 yellow headed damsel( free with the purchase of other fish or rock)

And "Pat", my pride and joy, a beautiful healthy gold dwarf Moray, purchased directly from the diver who caught him in Hawaii. He is super shy, and absolutely reef safe. They are hard to find, and expensive to ship so he's a steal at $250.

1 small healthy Chalice...$40

1 Orange Dendro with 5+ heads...$80

A ton of live rock at $4/lb
A fair bit of dry live rock at $1.50/lb

Once my tanks are down, I will have three different skimmers available as well.

Also have a myriad of cool little DIY projects that I am looking to sell as well.

Happy to send pictures or answer questions by text message.

update...

Fish remaining...

2ea Coris Wrasses...$25ea
Clown pair...$125
LMB...$15
Scooter Blenny...$10
Pat, my hand caught Gold Dwarf Moray...$250

LIVE ROCK, $4/lb.

Dry Rock $2/lb

1 show piece of Live Rock...$200

Thx

Aaron(2534593665)

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Thx. All the proceeds are going into a savings jar for some wild cichlids once the swap is done

TFP

Let me know if you're interested in getting into Tropheus in the future. I have a couple of young-adult colonies that might be available, and I can aways raise up some fry on demand. I'm in Poulsbo.

Let me know if you're interested in getting into Tropheus in the future. I have a couple of young-adult colonies that might be available, and I can aways raise up some fry on demand. I'm in Poulsbo.
Appreciate the offer Kieth, but I think my main species is going to be Foai. As well as some altoLamps. Haven't decided yet between Blk or white White Calvus and a second group of Goldheads in different tank. One of the biggest issues with keeping Africans is the unbelievable variety. No one but an insane person ever has enough tank space for all the species they love to keep.

Aaron

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Appreciate the offer Kieth, but I think my main species is going to be Foai. As well as some altoLamps. Haven't decided yet between Blk or white White Calvus and a second group of Goldheads in different tank. One of the biggest issues with keeping Africans is the unbelievable variety. No one but an insane person ever has enough tank space for all the species they love to keep.

Aaron
Cool. Foai is a great choice. Send me a note if you ever get a line on some of these, and maybe we can make a joint purchase.