FS Super Red Texas (SRT) Fry For Sale! PU or meet in Silverdale!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Me and Mr. Tank have been in contact. :) I am in LOVE with these fish -- at maturity - right now, they look like whatever - but when they're RED -- they're AMAZING.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Will you please post a pic of the parents??? I'm trying to gather a coalition to drive to dang SILVERDALE for this epic acquisition!
@Tank please advise

Tank

Haha I wish I had pics of the parents but some breeders in Thailand keep them secret so that no one can copy their breeding technique!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Haha I wish I had pics of the parents but some breeders in Thailand keep them secret so that no one can copy their breeding technique!

Oh crap on a stick! Those Thailand Crazies!!!

I would really really love a male, @Tank. Like a pet. He'll live with me in my office and be doted upon.

Tank

Oh crap on a stick! Those Thailand Crazies!!!

I would really really love a male, @Tank. Like a pet. He'll live with me in my office and be doted upon.

Haha yeah I wish I could tell the difference at this point but if you buy 1 and it happens to be female and I still have a male left I'll trade you for it. Lol

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Sent you a pm..... let me know what you're asking for them ( cash or trade)

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I can transport some, I think im making a trip to kent for family stuff monday. Not 100% sure yet tho

Aren't you a dear heart???

I've been eyeing this tank - this big empty tank - and I'm quite certain my life won't be complete until I have a Texas Red Cichlid in my life.

Wenzoui

Aren't you a dear heart???

I've been eyeing this tank - this big empty tank - and I'm quite certain my life won't be complete until I have a Texas Red Cichlid in my life.
I think im going to do it, I dont have any homework or essays to write for my classes, and its not like i do much with my family, my parents just do their thing and i usually just go out exploring lol.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I think im going to do it, I dont have any homework or essays to write for my classes, and its not like i do much with my family, my parents just do their thing and i usually just go out exploring lol.

NO WAY. REALLY???? @Tank - how will we manage the transaction? I can pay via PayPal or ??? What do you want me to do? and @Wenzoui - seems like I owe you something also.

Tank

Lol what city do you live in? And you're coming here to pick it up? I need details. lol