Contributing Member Level III
Ansorgii

Dabola endli

Faranah and Koliba laps

Faranah

Nigerian lap

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I was watching Rachel O'Leary the other day and she has a couple of these. Hard to resist.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I was watching Rachel O'Leary the other day and she has a couple of these. Hard to resist.
Yeah msjinkzd has been in the hobby for a while. Ive read a couple things she has read. Have not seen her poly collection

Betty

Staff member
Yes, they are just so cool looking! I wonder how long of a life expectancy they have... if my fish don't get some unexplained illness or get cooked by a heater, they seem to live forever and I'll never get to try anything new before I die of old age too!

Edit: I looked up the life expectancy and found anywhere from as little as 5 years to as much as 30.

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
The beast, Croc the Dabola endli

The Faranah lap bravely crossing over the Dabola endli

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
An albino Senegal bichir is a cute, friendly first foray into this world. Also, not as EATY as your catfish :)

Indeed. Lost the 2nd female of the Threadfin Tetra Trio. Poor boy is running around wondering where his girlfriend is....*sniff* Need to go find him another woman or two.

AND WE ALL KNOW who the CULPRIT IS who devoured them.

Mr. Magic. How can I continue to love you so???? lol

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
New phone so I snaped this one. Im thinking the new phone pics should be pretty good. I might have to do a weekend photo shoot....

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
The magic moment that all bichir owner want to capture... the yawn

Fierce looking, but just a yawn

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! The G5 actually has a good camera. :)
Yeah, Motorola had bad camera's for quite a few years. I upgraded from a Moto G 1st gen to the new 5th gen, so it was a huge improvement. So far the pictures have been pretty good looking.

julzhull

Indeed. Lost the 2nd female of the Threadfin Tetra Trio. Poor boy is running around wondering where his girlfriend is....*sniff* Need to go find him another woman or two.

AND WE ALL KNOW who the CULPRIT IS who devoured them.

Mr. Magic. How can I continue to love you so???? lol
I saw in Cory's recent unboxing that there are some threadfin rainbows he unboxed. Not sure if he still has them at this point though.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
This fish always looks the same but they are new pics, lol

Faranah lap

The Koliba (on the right) came out of hiding to hang with the ansorgii