Stock change, what was I thinking? More bichirs

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Beautiful! I dream of a peaceful community like this! :)
You will get there. Took me a lot of combinations with the cichlids but they finally got it together. The polys fell into place better once the numbers had increased.

FishBeast

I have a lil vid of it eating but can't upload LOL... It is active and healthy. Hope it turns into a BBW like Nessie!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I have a lil vid of it eating but can't upload LOL... It is active and healthy. Hope it turns into a BBW like Nessie!
For those that are like what is 'BBW'? It is a term on another forum Big Beautiful Weeksii

You managed to get it eating? That is pretty good. In general Weeksii are very shy eaters. You may find you have to feed after lights go out to keep it healthy.

FishBeast

For those that are like what is 'BBW'? It is a term on another forum Big Beautiful Weeksii

You managed to get it eating? That is pretty good. In general Weeksii are very shy eaters. You may find you have to feed after lights go out to keep it healthy.
Hahaha thanks for explaining BBW to fish box peeps, I forgot we talked about that on MFK and not here :D

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
The Weeksii looks really good! Nice pattern on it for sure with lots of stripes. Beef it up to be with the endli. It will likely have no issue with the Nigerian lap. Weeksii are usually really calm with other polys... but I guess there can be exceptions to everything.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I want a t-shirt with Pork Chop on it.
Done! ;)
porkchop_tshirt.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of weeksii....