Spotted Congo Puffer craze!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Great markings! What are you feeding it? I had a dragon puffer and I tried to keep others with him but with bad luck.......

Also, no familiar with this type, but do they always swim with a clamped tail? My old dragon always had his tail on full display except for when he was taking chunks out of my Australian rainbows

Mike16T

Great markings! What are you feeding it? I had a dragon puffer and I tried to keep others with him but with bad luck.......

Also, no familiar with this type, but do they always swim with a clamped tail? My old dragon always had his tail on full display except for when he was taking chunks out of my Australian rainbows
Thanks... Feeding him frozen blood worms and live snails every 2 days. Alternate food. He is spoiled.. =)

He doesn't swim with clump tail all the time. It's just coincidence that his tail is clump whe i took the video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Mike16T

Nobody takes my worms!!!
f3239af27c0d4b2a85f05d2586640525.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

KnownToSome

I love the schoutedenis, really very stunning puffers. I only have eyes (and tanks) for the FW red eyes, like the Cochinchinensis, Leiurus, Irrubesco, Lorteti, Borneesis and Salivator. Still working on my collection tho. I tried grabbing a schoutedeni off MFK, but everyone beat me to them

So stick to my red eyes I shall lol but your guys' a ham! Looks very happy and well fed!

Mike16T

I love the schoutedenis, really very stunning puffers. I only have eyes (and tanks) for the FW red eyes, like the Cochinchinensis, Leiurus, Irrubesco, Lorteti, Borneesis and Salivator. Still working on my collection tho. I tried grabbing a schoutedeni off MFK, but everyone beat me to them

So stick to my red eyes I shall lol but your guys' a ham! Looks very happy and well fed!

Thanks.. And yes, he is spoiled.. =)

Loren

What??? You sold Hoppy??? I am glad that I am sitting down. :(

At least he is going to a good home.