Southern Delight fish food

Madness

Staff member
I have been able to acquire the ingredients of their food.  Soon I will be trying this out.  

10892_10.jpg
" />
54581710.jpg
" />
10058310.jpg
" />
11860310.jpg
" />
12353610.jpg
" />
12366710.jpg
" />
12382710.jpg
" />
12389010.jpg
" />

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. I'm very interested to try it as well as soon as it gets here.

I would LOVE to carry a made in the USA and organic fish food in my store in addition to Gigi's Wonderfood for shrimp.

mrmann

Anyone that is interested in purchasing some of this food is welcome to contact me. My fish love it!!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
mrmann said:
Anyone that is interested in purchasing some of this food is welcome to contact me. My fish love it!!
Dude this is your first post here, introduce yourself before offering to sell us stuff! :roll

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a good product, very interested in trying it myself.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Just messing with you! :joker:  Glad to have you on board, :welcome!: 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I want to try the high protein growth stuff on the bichirs and the color for the cichlids.

Madness

Staff member
My fish are loving it and they are looking good. But then again my fish looked good already. ;) I really like it. I have gotten to know one of the reps really well, I am going to see if he can send me some food to sell at the swap.

A

Anonymous

Are gonna sell at the swap with these prices. Im down for some bulk orders

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Those are very good prices.... I might want to get a couple pounds of the Large Cichlid pellets at that price.

fishman09

Very solid product Southern Delight has put out! Glad to be sponsored SD foods through Aquatic Support Systems for my YouTube channel. Going to be doing a review on the SD foods I have been using soon and pointing out my favorites and why also.

Anyone who wants to order the food you can email Mike and Conway from Aquatic Support Systems (aquasuppsys@gmail.com) using the same price list posted by madness. The packaging on SD foods is awesome and well put together but best bang for the buck is obviously in bulk packages.

Here's a link to my YouTube channel where I share a bit of my hobby and insights with everyone as well as feeding SD to my fish in a few videos lol.
https://www.youtube.com/user/cichlidman09

Madness

Staff member
I am in the process of becoming a local sponsor of Southern Delight Foods. As of now I should have a bunch of samples to hand out at the swap meet. Along with a list price, and contact info.

Any questions please feel free to ask. :)

A

Anonymous

Hope to have a sample to test out for my africans.  Hint hint. Thanks if you can. Cause I gonna be late cause of work.