FS SOLD

Tank

Brand new 2nd Gen (The good one) Fluval FX6 with box for sale for $250. I did turn it on once without media in a clean cooler of tap water to see the flow pressure, so the 10 ft inlet/output hose was cut in half. Also comes with the gravel vac attachment and an extra aquastop valve in case you want to quick WC without having to move your output hose out of the tank! Everything that comes with it is still in there. Silverdale Crossposted

17861944_10158416003785527_4448754073892579760_n.jpg

Tank

Hahaha xbox not included! Super Red Texas are so awesome! Love them so far lol I'll be sad when the rest have to go up for sale.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
What's everyone talking about red Texas for? I'm lost! Haha

Let me know if you want me to clean up this post....

Tank

Haha I got a shipment of Super Red Texas fry in the other day and she looked them up and fell in love with them.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

Haha I got a shipment of Super Red Texas fry in the other day and she looked them up and fell in love with them.
when you pick your favorites... let me know if you sell the others.... I've been looking for a good quality one for years but mine always turn out to be yellow or yellow orange and not the blood red orange ones that I love online

Tank

when you pick your favorites... let me know if you sell the others.... I've been looking for a good quality one for years but mine always turn out to be yellow or yellow orange and not the blood red orange ones that I love online

I definitely will! I've got 14 and they are all from a very reputable breeder in Thailand so hopefully at least a few of them grow out beautiful!