FS [SOLD] 3x20G long + glass tops + stacked rack - PU/MU - Gig Harbor or Tacoma

FishBeast

Hello!

Up for sale is this triple stack Aqueon 20 gallon long tank + lids + rack system. A change of priorities necessitates sale!

You will get:
- 3 x Aqueon 20 gallon long tanks (2 months old!) which are 30"W x 13"D x 12"H

- 2 x Aqueon VersaTop lids and 1 x TopFin lid (the back strips are pristine and uncut!)

- DIY stand which is overbuilt and incorporates anti-tip feet and an anti-tip wall anchor. Each shelf is topped with half inch OSB. On top of that I placed 3/4" Carlisle InsulFoam to help with heat loss. Everything double coated with Thompson's Water Seal.

ALL THIS FOR $80 OBO

I am willing to work with you to deliver it for an additional cost. If I do deliver it, I will help you move it to the final location if you need help getting it up or down stairs. Make me an offer!

It's a great stacking stand and lets you have 3 tanks in a minimal footprint. PM me or reply here! Thanks!

IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0071.JPG IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0077.JPGIMG_0078.JPG

Last edited:

Loren

It is the southern curse. Things in the Seattle area that sell in minutes go for weeks unsold in Tacoma/Olympia.

Loren

Well part of the problem is the size. I would have to rent a U-haul truck. So if you could deliver I would offer that type of service for an additional charge.

Ali

I live in the north end but will be driving to Poulsbo tomorrow with my ford ranger (small pickup.)

If someone is wants it delivered I may be able to help out...

Loren

I'm glad that you were able to make a deal and that these ended up going to someone really dedicated to the hobby. Thanks also for making the long trip. You won't be disappointed in the Co-Op. I could easily spend many happy hours there.

FishBeast

I'm glad that you were able to make a deal and that these ended up going to someone really dedicated to the hobby. Thanks also for making the long trip. You won't be disappointed in the Co-Op. I could easily spend many happy hours there.
Thanks for the kind words! I knew the tanks would be in good hands! And the Co-Op was an incredible experience!