Sniffle sniffle.... Whaaaa!

keman

Ok,... Does this SUCK or what...

I currently have two bottles of 190 Everclear, one bottle of fine craft Vodka, a partial of Jack, and some Deserono... Here's the suck...

NO MIXERS... And no party plans...

I do not drive after dark on new years (EVER)...

This SUCKS...

Someone drop by with some mixers and plan on sleeping in the spare bed... (I won't let someone drive away from our home drunk)

A

Anonymous

I'm nursing a sick wife, watching movies.

Happy new years :D

keman

Just sipping iced vodka and munching on Doritos, watching the parties on TV... nuthin special, I'm old...

keman

Everclear is pretty powerful stuff. I use it to make liquers and such rather than drinking it. I am waiting on fresh blackberries to start a batch of Nightmare liquer.

10lbs blackberries
1lb sugar
700ml everclear

puree berries with sugar, add to large storage bottle with the everclear, seal well, and store in a dark dry place for 30 to 90 days.

After storage, gently open container as to not disturb sediment. draw off liquid (again without disturbing the sediment) Filter the liquid through a coffee filter... At this stage, Nightmare will hold a flame and is great for a bit of "show" at parties for flaming shots.

Add Nightmare to mixed drinks instead of vodka, or sip at your own risk. (It's called Nightmare for a reason)

Caution, do not smoke while consuming nightmare...

keman

I make pretty good pie with it too.

Apple pie
Nightmare
The Red Death
Flame thrower (also has a more graphic name that refers as to where the flames come out)
Atomic cherries

The list goes on...