WTB Small cheap tank to get back into hobby :)

I have found the exact deal I was looking for and it was nearly driven to my doorstep by a very generous member who just happened to be coming this way already. Thank you WAFishBox for a very prompt and perfect deal. I will do what I can to give back to the community.

Last edited:

Gizmo

I've got a Fluval Spec III established with live plants and all accessories that I could part with for $20. Catch is, it comes with a betta (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle).

Gizmo

I would say "free to a good home", but my wife actually likes Sir Arthur, so I've gotta convince her it's kinda worth it to part with him.

Thank you to everyone who has offered so far, however I still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Please message me or leave a message here if you have any tanks under 60 gallons or so that have a decent price and are available for me to buy. I've got my sights set on a couple of them, however I do not want to make an Impulse buy and make sure I've exhausted all options before choosing one. Thank you everyone and thank you for helping

I have found the exact deal I was looking for and it was nearly driven to my doorstep by a very generous member who just happened to be coming this way already. Thank you WAFishBox for a very prompt and perfect deal. I will do what I can to give back to the community.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say

Liking five trillion times